The All Iowa Opportunity Scholarship (AIOS) will be accepting applications through March 1, 2019. This scholarship is for high school seniors who will be attending college for the first time in Fall 2019. To be eligible, students must:
- File the FAFA on/before March 1, 2019
- File the Iowa Financial Aid application on/before March 1, 2019
- Graduate from an eligible Iowa high school
- Attend an eligible college or university in Iowa
- Have an eligible Expected Family Contribution (EFC) on the 2019-20 FAFSA. (The 2019-20 eligible EFC won’t be determined until late Spring 2019. For reference, the 2018-19 eligible EFC was $0 – $9,064)
Students interested in being considered for this award, must apply by March 1, 2019. No late applications are accepted.