This summer, Scott Community College will be offering a “Live-Online” opportunity within their Augmented and Virtual Reality Program which is one of the fastest growing industries today. This four-week class includes: Uses for Augmented and Virtual Reality, Application Process, 3D Modeling, Animation, Texturing, Coding with C#, Programming in a Game Engine. (Class # 213159 AVR-102-SHS01 Foundations of Augmented and Virtual Reality)
- The 4 week course start date is June 29th and runs to July 24th 12-4pm Monday-Thursday.
- This course is “Live-Online,” which means the instructor will be conducting live interactive lectures every day.
- The only requirement is for students is to have daily access to a computer with internet capabilities & the students must be entering grade 9-12 into an Iowa HS fall of 2020.
- The registration form is attached. The form needs to be signed by the student, parent, and an Assumption High School representative; and submitted to, Anthony Bielski at email@example.com or Molly Gleason, your EICC Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Act now, seating is limited.
For more information, contact Anthony Bielski, Concurrent Enrollment Project Manager email@example.com or 563-441-4368 on registration for the program. Mrs. Molly Gleason is also available for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.