For the story behind the Rotary Club of Davenport Scholarship, click here.
Renewable: Yes, for four years total or until graduation, whichever comes first.
Renewal Conditions: Maintain at least a 2.7 GPA, complete a minimum of 24 credit hours each academic year, and continue to meet other scholarship criteria.
Requirements and selection criteria:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Assumption High School, Davenport Central High School, Davenport West High School, or Davenport North High School.
- Applicant must have at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA at the end of the junior year.
- Applicant must have shown an interest in college preparatory studies in high school
- Applicant must have been active within the student community.
- An interview is required to be considered for this scholarship.
- For more information please visit http://davenportrotary.org/.
Deadline: February 15, 2021
This, and many other scholarships, can be found on the Quad Cities Community Foundation website.