We are excited as we prepare to bring students back for the Fall 2021 semester! Please see below for a variety of forms and supplemental school year information. Reviewing these items and completing forms will save time and effort when families come for drop-in school registration on Monday, July 26th or Monday, August 2nd, between 10am and 1pm in the AHS cafeteria. If you still have questions after reviewing the information provided, please contact the school as we are happy to assist you. We pray that you have a blessed and joyful remainder of this summer with your families!
Prior to attending registration, all parents/guardians should log in to PowerSchool via this link https://apply.assumptionhigh.org/informationverification/login and update and confirm student information for each enrolled student using your parent PowerSchool username and password.
Please click on the links below for important school information for families:
- Common New Student Questions
- Dress Code (informational)
- Bell Schedule (informational)
- School Picture Package and Pricing Information
- Assumption Technology Agreement
- Fee Information 2021-2022
- Fees, Dues, and Donations Form (required annually for all families) (1)21-2022
- Certificate of Dental Screening (required for all freshmen)
- Athletic Physical (required annually for all student athletes)
- Concussion Awareness Form (required annually for all student athletes)
- Assumption High School Academic Calendar 21-22
- Annual Asbestos Update