The ACT has added extra test dates for October with two being October 24th and October 25th. The registration deadline for these test dates is Friday, September 25th (no late registration will be available). To register go to: www.act.org.
Please click below to read a letter to parents from Ms. Bush.
If you are interested in Buena Vista University, click the link below.
If you have any questions please contact admissions counselor, Marque Edwards at EdwardsM@bvu.edu.
Buena Vista University
Office: 712.749.2068 | mobile: 319.834.9593
610 West 4th St., Storm Lake, IA 50588
If you are interested in Butler University, admissions counselor, Kelsey O’Shaughnessy, is here to help!
- Butler University Admission Information: https://www.butler.edu/admission
- Sign-Up for On-Campus or Virtual College Visit: https://www.butler.edu/admission/first-year-visits
- Virtual Open House Sign-Up (Evening Sessions): https://www.butler.edu/open-house
- Individual Meeting with Kelsey Sign Up: https://www.butler.edu/content/kelsey-oshaughnessy
- Feel free to reach out to Kelsey O’Shaughnessy (Admission Counselor for Assumption) directly at email@example.com
4600 Sunset Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46208
Schedule a virtual appointment with me.
Eastern Iowa Community College Virtual visit dates via ZOOM are below. In addition to the virtual visits, we will still be doing face to face visits on campus, but they will be very limited on the number of people we can accommodate. If you prefer a face to face visit please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 23rd 1:00pm- Virtual Visit via ZOOM www.eicc.edu/visits
November 16th 9:00am Virtual Visit Via ZOOM www.eicc.edu/visits
December 8th 5:30pm- Virtual Visit Via ZOOM. www.eicc.edu/visits
Admissions & Community Outreach Coordinator
Scott Community College
Are you interested in Western Illinois University? Admission counselor, Cameron Ruiz, is here to help!
Cameron Ruiz | Undergraduate Admissions Counselor
WIU QC Admissions
Western Illinois University
3200 River Drive | QC Complex C 1420B | Moline, IL 61265
309-762-9481 ext. 62530 (office) | 309-259-0005 (mobile)
Greetings! My name is Tara Mullarkey and I am the territory manager for Iowa. I am an alum of Marquette too!
I’m pleased that you’re interested in Marquette, and look forward to guiding you through the application and college decision process. Feel free to sign up for an appointment time to learn more about the university, the city of Milwaukee, and our academic programs. These are individual meetings where I will respond to any questions you have, though I’m happy to provide a general overview of Marquette as well.
If none of the below dates and times work, please email me to find another option. I look forward to meeting you in the near future!
Please click here to set up an appointment: https://admissions.marquette.edu/portal/tara-mullarkey
Due to the pandemic, the University of Iowa will not be visiting Assumption in-person this fall. However, they do have virtual options available to students. These options include overview sessions on admissions, honors, diversity, and academics (click on links for details). Students will also have the opportunity to explore campus virtually and sign up for a one-on-one meeting with an admission counselor.
I’ve also included a 5 minute overview video, for students and parents who would like a brief overview of Iowa.
Assumption’s University of Iowa’s admission counselor is Marcus Phillips. If you are interested in connecting with Marcus please contact him at email@example.com.
The Multicultural Vision Program Scholarship is a four-year, full tuition award for 100 multicultural Iowa high school students.
To meet eligibility requirements for MVP, prospective students must:
- Be a resident of the state of Iowa, and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be admissible to Iowa State University
- American Indian or Alaskan Native, Black/African American, Asian American, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, Hispanic or Latinx, or Multiracial on the application for undergraduate admission; or who have participated in a federally funded Educational Talent Search or Upward Bound program
- Demonstrate financial need based on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Have faced personal and/or financial challenges or hardships
The PSAT/NMSQT (Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test) tests will be given at Assumption High School on Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 8:30 AM If you are interested in taking the PSAT tests, please register by Wednesday, September 16, 2020 by paying the $17 registration fee in Student Services. (Checks can be made out to Assumption High School) For more information on the PSAT/MNSQT test, visit their website at www.collegeboard.org/psat.