Dear Assumption Football Family,
We were grateful to have a full football season and we congratulate the outstanding effort and success of our players. The incredible support and cooperation of our football families was deeply appreciated in this most challenging season. Regretfully, it appears that we will not be able to provide our players and their families with a meaningful awards recognition event but would like to at a minimum, recognize those that earned awards. It was truly a special season for our teams. Our players rose to every challenge and our coaches did an outstanding job of dealing with a very difficult situation throughout the year.
Special thanks to all of our helpers and volunteers:
- Game Managers – Greg Miller, Andy Craig
- Ball Boys – Drew Craig, Anthony Craig, Luke Jobgen, Ben Votroubek
- Press Box Staff – Steve McIntosh, Ron Crino, Matt Wastyn
- Stats – Dave Kent, Marty Irmen, Doug Jennings, Rick Thomas
- Admissions – Larry Rodl, Dave King
- Transportation – Jackie Guldenpfennig
- Chain Gang – Frank Solis, Bob DeMeyer, John Panther, Mike Panther, Frank Peeters, Dan Gillum
- Medical Staff – Dr. Andrew Bries, PT – Kelly Kersten, Trainer – Kaelene Kragenbrink-Voorhees
Also a very special thanks to our Rising Knights Coordinator, Scott Kulhanek and his staff for providing outstanding leadership and tireless effort to provide an outstanding experience for our youth football players and families in a difficult time!
I’m sure there may be others that should be mentioned but please know that we are grateful to all that have helped us throughout the season. Finally, a special thanks to the players and families of Assumption Football. As we mentioned at our preseason meeting, football is a family commitment. Thanks for allowing us to have your son in our program. It was a special year for our program and one we can all be extremely proud of! Thanks to all and Go Knights!
Sincerely Yours in the Assumption Spirit,
Coach Wade King