We are looking for a licensed attorney to assist with our Mock Trial program. We have a school adviser who oversees the program, but we are looking for someone to help offer their expertise in writing statements and arguments for the competitions in February. Practices are primarily in January and February. Dates and times can be flexible to work with the volunteer attorney. If you or anyone you know might have an interest, please contact Bridget Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
The All Saints Catholic School and Holy Family Church Bazaar will be coming up on November 4th & 5th and we need your help. The bazaar is a big fundraiser for our school and donations of items for the bake sale are needed as well as volunteers. For more information contact Cassandra Collum
All Saints Catholic School and Holy Family Church Bazaar
Saturday, November 4th 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and
Sunday, November 5th 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in
All Saints Catholic School Gym and Cafeteria
Follow the link below to sign-up.
We have so many dedicated teachers at Assumption, and we are looking for parents to provide snacks and drinks for them to enjoy during the upcoming Parent/Teacher Conference time on Thursday, October 12, 2023. Conferences are in the AHS Cafeteria from 3:30-7:00 p.m. that evening, so water and snacks/treats can be dropped off in the Assumption Front Office any time that day or the day before. Thanks so much for your help and support of our teachers through the Knight Network parent organization!
Click here to sign up!
Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, October 12 in the Cafeteria from 3:30-7:00 PM. Parents can come to the Café during that time to meet with their students’ teachers. No appointment is necessary, as conferences are held on a drop-in basis. Individual meetings will be conducted every 5 minutes, as indicated by the bell system in the Café. Parents anticipating the need for more extensive communication with a particular instructor are encouraged to contact the teacher directly to set up an appointment outside of conferences.
Please note some items of communication regarding our football game at Mount Vernon High School this Friday, September 29.
- Please carefully follow the directions provided by those who are directing traffic.
- Please do not park in any areas designated as “No Parking,” and please do not park in any areas that are not typically used for parking (e.g., grassy areas on the campus).
- If parking in the Stonebrook neighborhood or other adjacent neighborhoods please do not park in designated “No Parking” areas, please do not block driveways, please do not park in driveways without permission from the homeowner.
- Please do not cross through the yards of homeowners in order to get to the new complex. Please remain on the paths that lead from two different points from the Stonebrook neighborhood to the complex.
- Once in and around the complex, please remain out of any areas that have been roped off. These areas will be in the process of being landscaped, and need to remain free of pedestrian traffic.
- Please remain in the areas designated for use by visitors that evening.
- No Food or Drink on the turf (except for players).
A few times a year, all of the Scott County Catholic School Counselors come together to put on a parents education night to bridge the gap between what we see and teach at school – and what you’re dealing with at home. Our first education night of the year takes place on Tuesday, October 3rd and features guest speaker – Hank Jacobsen. In addition to being a former Davenport Police Officer, Hank now specializes in internet safety. He’s seen it all – so if you have questions, this would be a great opportunity to get those questions answered. Please see the flyer for more details.
Director of Student Wellness
Congratulations to the following members of the 2022 AHS Homecoming Court!
Elena Camacho and Jake Timmons are our chosen Queen and King!
Kennedi McIntyre and Will McIntosh
Elena Camacho and Evan Kettmann
Madalyn Egger and Bauer Caspers
Anika Ekstrom and Carter Burkhart
Madalyn Nigey and Rhett Schaefer
Maggie Johnson and Dom D’Aprile
Emerson Quick and Peyton Pilgrim
Julia DeVries and Jake Timmons
Macie Ripslinger and Angelo Jackson
Anna Dolan and Nate Possehl
Villa Maria Daycare currently has openings for part-time Child Care Assistants.
Hours are after school Monday through Friday until 5:30pm. Flexible with all after school activities. 16 years and above.
Please contact Lauren Hovey at email@example.com. Or call 563-449-5543.