Student schedules are built during the summer using the course selection form submitted with application materials. If a student would like to select a course other than one that was originally requested, he/she should contact Student Services as soon as possible at (563)326-5313 ext. 237.
Please note the following course drop/add policy:
- Students have an opportunity to change courses prior to the start of each semester if the requested change improves overall school course balance and class size.
- Once the semester begins, administrative and parental approval is necessary to drop or add a course.
- Under most circumstances, school policy prevents students from adding courses after the first week of each semester.
- Under most circumstances, school policy prevents students from dropping courses after the first mid-quarter of each semester.
- Teachers may request a drop or change in level for a student who is experiencing difficulty. Administrative and parental approval is necessary.