ASSUMPTION HIGH SCHOOL
PACK THE GYM KNIGHT
All families are invited to come cheer on the BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM take on MUSCATINE for…
Pack the Gym Knight – Friday, January 31st at AHS
JV Game: 6:00
Varsity Game: 7:30 PM
All grade school students are invited to join us prior to the Varsity game from 5–7 PM in the AHS Knight Café for pizza, drinks & dessert! Free while they last!
The first 100 students who attend will receive a free AHS gift!
All Athletic events scheduled for Jan. 17 and Jan. 18, 2020, have been canceled. Makeup dates are pending.
January 17 Cancellations
- Jan. 17 Boys Basketball (all levels) vs. Bettendorf has been canceled.
- Jan. 17 Varsity Wrestling at Bettendorf has been canceled.
January 18 Cancellations
- Jan. 18 Freshman Girls Basketball at Rock Island has been canceled.
- Jan. 18 Varsity Wrestling at Bettendorf has been canceled.
- Jan. 18 Junior Varsity Wrestling at Independence has been canceled.
- Jan. 18 Varsity Girls Basketball vs. Alleman has been canceled.
- Jan. 18 Varsity Boys Basketball vs. Bettendorf has been canceled.
Please click below to access the Sports Button Order Form:
Sports Button-Order Form
Get your Assumption Boys Basketball team gear at the Knights Boys Basketball Fan Shop – open until November 5: http://bit.ly/2BOvvGL
What: 2019 Coach Fitzpatrick Basketball Camp
Who: For Boys Grades 1-8 (Grade student is entering in Fall)
Where: Assumption High School
When: June 24-27
Download: 2019 Boys Basketball Camp Registration Form
Session I: for grades 5-8, Starts 8:30 a.m./Ends 12 p.m.
Session II: for grades 3-4, Starts 1 p.m./Ends 2:30 p.m.
Session III: for grades 1-2, Starts 3 p.m./Ends 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $85 for Session I. $50 for Session II and Session III.
Payment: Make checks payable to: Matt Fitzpatrick
- All campers receive an Assumption Basketball T-Shirt.
- Campers participate in a variety of team and individual contests, with awards given in each age group. Plus individual instruction and take-home drills.
Contact: Head Coach Matt Fitzpatrick at email@example.com
Please find attached the latest “Play Like a Champion” newsletter.
Play Like a Champion Newsletter – March, 2019
The Boys Basketball program will now hold its Awards Night on Tuesday, March 19, beginning at 6 p.m. in the Cafeteria. The event was previously scheduled for March 20.