An announcement for all Athletics and Physical Education students that use the Assumption locker rooms:
If you have any clothing or gear in the Athletics/PE locker rooms, you may come to school to remove these items during normal school hours, (8:00 am – 3:00 pm) through May 1st. Students will be allowed to retrieve items from lockers while following all social distancing guidelines. Students are asked to enter the school from the front office entrance.
Anything left in lockers after May 1st will be removed and thrown out. Locker rooms will be cleaned and disinfected after all items are removed.
ASSUMPTION HIGH SCHOOL
PACK THE GYM KNIGHT
All families are invited to come cheer on the BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM take on MUSCATINE for…
Pack the Gym Knight – Friday, January 31st at AHS
JV Game: 6:00
Varsity Game: 7:30 PM
All grade school students are invited to join us prior to the Varsity game from 5–7 PM in the AHS Knight Café for pizza, drinks & dessert! Free while they last!
The first 100 students who attend will receive a free AHS gift!
All Athletic events scheduled for Jan. 17 and Jan. 18, 2020, have been canceled. Makeup dates are pending.
January 17 Cancellations
- Jan. 17 Boys Basketball (all levels) vs. Bettendorf has been canceled.
- Jan. 17 Varsity Wrestling at Bettendorf has been canceled.
January 18 Cancellations
- Jan. 18 Freshman Girls Basketball at Rock Island has been canceled.
- Jan. 18 Varsity Wrestling at Bettendorf has been canceled.
- Jan. 18 Junior Varsity Wrestling at Independence has been canceled.
- Jan. 18 Varsity Girls Basketball vs. Alleman has been canceled.
- Jan. 18 Varsity Boys Basketball vs. Bettendorf has been canceled.
Please click below to access the Sports Button Order Form:
Sports Button-Order Form
Get your Assumption Boys Basketball team gear at the Knights Boys Basketball Fan Shop – open until November 5: http://bit.ly/2BOvvGL
What: 2019 Coach Fitzpatrick Basketball Camp
Who: For Boys Grades 1-8 (Grade student is entering in Fall)
Where: Assumption High School
When: June 24-27
Download: 2019 Boys Basketball Camp Registration Form
Session I: for grades 5-8, Starts 8:30 a.m./Ends 12 p.m.
Session II: for grades 3-4, Starts 1 p.m./Ends 2:30 p.m.
Session III: for grades 1-2, Starts 3 p.m./Ends 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $85 for Session I. $50 for Session II and Session III.
Payment: Make checks payable to: Matt Fitzpatrick
- All campers receive an Assumption Basketball T-Shirt.
- Campers participate in a variety of team and individual contests, with awards given in each age group. Plus individual instruction and take-home drills.
Contact: Head Coach Matt Fitzpatrick at email@example.com
Please find attached the latest “Play Like a Champion” newsletter.
Play Like a Champion Newsletter – March, 2019