Tuesday, May 7
7 p.m. in the AHS Cafeteria
Tuesday, May 14, and Thursday, May 16
4:30-6:30 p.m. in the Assumption High School Cafeteria
- All current 8th-11th grade students who will attend Assumption for the 2019-2020 school year are eligible to tryout.
- Dancers will learn a short routine, the AHS Fight Song, and various technical elements to be performed at the tryout.
- Dancers should wear appropriate dancewear to Open Gyms: Leotard and tights are not required. Jazz shoes are required.
Saturday, May 18
1 p.m. in the AHS Cafeteria
- Wear a red, black, or white fitted top, black dance bottoms, and jazz shoes.
- Hair should be pulled back and secured. Performance makeup is welcomed.
- Results will be posted outside the Small Gym at 6 p.m. on May 18.
Sunday, May 19
5 p.m. in the AHS Cafeteria
- All dancers/families will receive the schedule and review team expectations.
Contact: Head Coach Hailey Broer at email@example.com