We are excited as we prepare to bring students back for the Fall 2020 semester! Please see below for a variety of forms and supplemental school year information. Reviewing these items and completing forms will save time and effort when families come for drop-in school registration on Monday, July 27th or Monday, August 3rd, between 10am and 1pm in the AHS cafeteria. If you still have questions after reviewing the information provided, please contact the school as we are happy to assist you. We pray that you have a blessed and joyful remainder of this summer with your families!
In conjunction with our efforts to promote the greatest possible learning environment and communication processes throughout the year, we will be transitioning to a new student information system this fall via PowerSchool. System login information will be provided to families as soon as it is available prior to the start of the school year. In anticipation of this changeover, please be sure to contact Shelli Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org if any of your parent/guardian contact information has changed.
Please click on the links below for important school information for families:
- Common New Student Questions (informational)
- Dress Code (informational)
- Bell Schedule (informational)
- School Picture Package and Pricing Information
- Assumption High School Technology Initiative Agreement (informational)
- Fee Information Sheet (informational)
- Fees, Dues, and Donations Form (required annually for all families)
- Certificate of Dental Screening (required for all freshmen)
- Athletic Physical (required annually for all student athletes)
- Concussion Awareness Form (required annually for all student athletes)